Worldwide Anti-counterfeiting, Authentication and Verification Technologies Market Report, Featuring 3M, Hologram Industries and HoneywellApril 8, 2020
The “Anti-counterfeiting, Authentication and Verification Technologies” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies market offers secured packaging to companies wishing to minimize counterfeiting or infringement. Anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies are adopted across industries to safeguard fromthe counterfeiting of sensitive and vulnerable products.
Technological innovation within the anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies market is a major factor contributing to the growth of the market. Market players and government organizations look forward to continuous development of new and advanced technologies in anticounterfeiting. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), United States, pharmaceutical drugs require reliable packaging with anti- counterfeiting features that restrict product duplication, offer tamper evidence and more. These products offer product security, patient comfort and quality. In 2016, signature DNA marker packaging materials were widely adopted to deliver anti-counterfeiting for pharmaceutical tablets. DNA-based Anti-counterfeiting allows more encryption than digital coding. Anti-counterfeit technologies are used in the healthcare and pharmaceutical drug industries. Anti-theft devices such as anti-theft tags and RFID based smart labels offer real time tracking to decrease counterfeiting.
This report also includes a discussion of the main
players across each regional anti-counterfeiting, authentication and
verification technologies market. Further, it explains the main drivers and
regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry. This
report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes
detailed profiles of the main vendors in the market.
The report includes:
- 33 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of global anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Explanation of their role in safeguarding sensitive and vulnerable products from counterfeiting
- A look into the initiatives taken by market players and government organizations for the continuous development of new and advanced technologies within anti-counterfeiting industry
- Comparative study between DNA-based anti-counterfeiting and digital coding
- Information on anti-theft devices such as anti-theft tags and RFID based smart labels
- Knowledge about counterfeit drugs, challenges in pharmaceutical industry and online counterfeit drug markets
- Detailed profiles of major players in the industry