The eSR2F 110, a sustainable and productive solutionDecember 18, 2018
The eSR2F 110, a sustainable and productive
The eSR2F 110 is one of the latest innovations in the Hybrid Converting field offered by Enprom; which combines inline processes to offer the best solution. This is obtained by integrating the two conventional independent processes of printing and cutting in a single line to be able to make the final product in a single step.
The result of this merger generates
competitive advantages to the customer such as: waste reduction,
minimum electricity consumption, fewer operators, optimization of the
production area, and ease of production control; thus obtaining a customized
machine, highly productive and innovative in the market, providing added
value and differentiated.|
The composition of the machine includes:
• A regenerative motorized unwinder, which reuses the energy created to feed the other motors.
• Perfect high sensitivity tension control by pneumatic dancer roller.
• Threading the material by chain.
• Two groups of flexographic printing Gearless, CNC.
• High performance drying unit with recirculation.
• Circular cutting system with printed line inspection.
• Assistant for reel discharges with gravitational equipment for extraction of the rewinder shaft.
• Regenerative high-performance control equipment. It includes 4.0 technologies.
• Intuitive software that is easy to use and controls productivity.